About Miracle Dressing Wound Care System (MDS)
There are dozens of revolutionary patent-pending aspects of Miracle Dressing including pore design and distribution which allows removal of blood and exudate without ever changing the dressing by simply immersing it in water (like shower, bath or faucet). These specialized pores also allow the administration of topical medicinals (like Polysporin, Neosporin, etc). The breathable Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off on its own after three weeks.
The Miracle Dressing Wound Care System is composed of Miracle Dressing, a moisturizer like Natural Marine Extract in aloe vera and an agglutinant.
Miracle Dressing Wound Care System has been evolving since 2014. You can see details in the 650 patient "Experience of Wound Healing Using Miracle Dressing" by Eric A. Lewis, MD
- Miracle Dressing System Wound Care System (MDS) helps prevent pressure injuries and wounds (bedsores) from developing.
- Avoids peripheral tissue damage
- Seals and protects skin from fissures and micro-tears which cause a dramatic inflammatory reaction, degeneration of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid and thus skin atrophy
- Provides true barrier protection
- Improves tensile strength of skin
- Rejuvenates atrophic skin by sealing the skin
- MDS eliminates daily dressing changes.
- Daily dressing changes remove much of the healing tissue thus markedly slowing the healing process and causing irritation, inflammation and peripheral skin breakdown.
- Reduces pain and anxiety for both the patient and the caretaker
- Leaving the Miracle Dressing on for three weeks speeds the healing process in pressure wounds, burns, abrasions, superficial avulsions, tears and bruises.
- The best dressing for 1st and 2nd and superficial 3rd degree burns
- Stabilizes bruised skin to minimize continued ecchymotic spread and speeds the healing
- Improves the quality of the healing process, thus minimizes scarring
- Excellent for surgical closures
- Improves wound and surrounding skin quality to minimize probability of further breakdown
- Improves micro-vascular blood supply
- Improves collagen repair
- Protects the wound while keeping it open to air
- Maintains proper moisture balance
- Reduces costs of traditional wound care.
- Instead of “keeping the wound dry and changing the bandage every day,” which are the directions of most wound preparations, Miracle Dressing benefits from water contact. Water immersion (e.g. sponge rinsing, shower) cleans the wound without changing the dressing. Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off after a minimum of three weeks when the wound is healed.
Miracle Dressing Wound Care System can be used for:
- Preventive care for pressure injuries
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 pressure wounds (bed sores)
- Skin tears and ecchymoses (bruises)
- Preventive care to stop new bruises in atrophic vulnerable skin
- Abrasions and superficial avulsions
- Replacing external sutures after deep tissue closure
- Pre and Post-op care for all surgeries especially for cosmetic
- First, Second and superficial Third Degree Burns
- All bullous diseases especially Epidermolysis bullosa (EB), pemphigoid, pemphigus
- Spinal cord injury pressure sores – prophylactic, Stage 1, Stage 2
- Prosthetic pressure wounds
More on Miracle Dressing Wound Care System for Pressure Injuries and Wounds (Pressure Sores / Bed Sores)
The ONLY 21 day dressing that actually stays in place until it falls off on its own after three to four weeks. Imagine the reduction in nursing wound care time and stress, reduced infection rates and improved patient comfort.
Preventing pressure injuries and quickly healing stage 1 and stage 2 pressure wounds will eliminate the very expensive, stressful and painful healing of stage 3 and worse pressure wounds.
Patient confinement due to COVID-19 may cause millions of pressure wounds. This is not only because of the limitation of patient movement, and off-loading, but also decrease in wound changes. The patent-pending Miracle Dressing is a 21-day breathing, protective barrier which is designed to allow cleaning of the skin or wound without changing the dressing by simply rinsing the top of the Miracle Dressing with water.
Lubrication is an important part of the healing process. We recommend the patented Natural Marine Extract™ in aloe vera which is included in the kit. It is composed of a revolutionary group of compounds, the ingredients of which have been shown to improve the speed and quality of damaged or wounded skin. Sealing the micro-fissures of dry, atrophic skin improves the integrity, strength and resilience of the injured skin. Foam, silicone and standard adhesive barriers do not remove exudate or blood and do nothing to improve the quality of the underlying skin.