Introductory Professional Miracle Dressing Wound Care System
This MBET Health™ Product is for one (1) Individual Kit. Each Kit contains the following:
- Three (3) strips: 1” wide x 4” long
- Two (2) strips: 2” wide x 2” long
- One (1) strip: 2” wide x 4” long
- 5ml of Miracle of the Sea Aloe Vera Gel with Natural Marine Extract
Introductory Miracle Dressing Professional Wound Care System (MDS)
There are dozens of revolutionary patent-pending aspects of Miracle Dressing including pore design and distribution which allows removal of blood and exudate without ever changing the dressing by simply immersing it in water (like shower, bath or faucet). These specialized pores also allow the administration of topical medicinals (like Polysporin, Neosporin, etc). The Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off on its own after three weeks.
Miracle Dressing has been evolving since 2014. You can see details in the 650 patient “Experience of Wound Healing Using Miracle Dressing” by Eric A. Lewis, MD
- Miracle Dressing System Wound Care System (MDS) helps prevent pressure wounds from developing
- Avoids peripheral tissue damage
- Reinforces and protects skin from micro-tears
- Provides true barrier protection
- Improves tensile strength of skin
- Rejuvenates atrophic skin
- MDS eliminates daily dressing changes.
- Daily Dressing changes remove much of the healing tissue thus markedly slowing the healing process and causing irritation, inflammation and peripheral skin breakdown.
- Reduces pain and anxiety for both the patient and the caretaker
- Leaving the Miracle Dressing on for three weeks speeds the healing process in pressure wounds, burns, abrasions, avulsions, tears and bruises.
- The best dressing for 1st and 2nd and superficial 3rd degree burns
- Stabilizes bruised skin to minimize continued bruising and speeds the healing
- Improves the quality of the healing process, thus minimizes scarring
- Excellent for surgical closures
- Improves wound and surrounding skin quality to minimize probability of further breakdown
- Improves micro-vascular blood supply
- Improves collagen repair
- Protects the wound while keeping it open to air
- Maintains proper moisture balance
- Reduces costs of traditional wound care.
- Instead of “keeping the wound dry and changing the bandage every day,” which are the directions of most wound preparations, Miracle Dressing benefits from water contact. Water immersion (e.g. sponge rinsing, shower) cleans the wound and delivers marine extracts to the wound without changing the dressing. Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off after a minimum of three weeks when the wound is healed.
The Introductory Miracle Dressing Wound Care System can be used for:
- Skin tears and cuts
- Avulsions and abrasions
- Replacing external sutures after deep tissue closure
- Pre and Post-op care for all surgeries especially for cosmetic
- First, Second and Superficial Third Degree Burns
- All bullous diseases especially Epidermolysis bullosa (EB), pemphigoid, pemphigus
- Bruises and preventive care to stop new bruises in atrophic vulnerable skin
How to Use
Introductory Miracle Dressing Professional Wound Care System Kit Includes:
Directions for Use
Miracle Dressing is an FDA Class I medical device which has been shown to help heal and protect cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns and other superficial wounds. It is designed to stay in place for at least three weeks. the Miracle Dressing should not be removed prematurely.
1. Clean the treatment area with hydrogen peroxide on a gauze pad (reposition any torn tissue back over the wound).
2. Pat dry with a gauze pad.
3. Using two cotton swabs, place the Agglutinant with Natural Marine Extract (AME) over and beyond the vulnerable skin or wound by at least 1” beyond the involved skin. Because AME contains isopropyl alcohol, some stinging sensation may occur.
ALLOW TO DRY FOR TWO MINUTES.
4. Pull on the small tab on the upper right corner of the paper backing to easily remove each Miracle Dressing strip from the backing before placing on skin.
5. Place the first Miracle Dressing strip over the wound and at least 1/2″ beyond.
6. Clean any excess peripheral Agglutinant with alcohol on a gauze pad.
7. Miracle Dressing – applied after the Agglutinant with Natural Marine Extract – is designed to adhere to the wound for three to four weeks, allowing complete healing before it falls off on its own.
8. Once or twice a day, rinse the top of the Miracle Dressing with tap water on a gauze pad and blot dry.
If in the rare event that the Miracle Dressing needs to be removed in an emergency, use a gauze pad saturated with isopropyl alcohol.
Precautions / Allergens
Do not use around the eyes or lips. Avoid contact with eyes either directly or indirectly from fingers.
The safety of this product has not been determined in patients with seafood allergies. Stop using if you experience an allergic reaction.
Miracle Dressing™ is a § 880.5240 medical device and an exempted class I device as defined in 21 CFR Parts 862-8928 and is manufactured in an FDA registered establishment in compliance therein.
Miracle Dressing™ is being protected by one or more pending or issued patents.
For videos regarding placement and cleaning of Miracle Dressing, please see videos in our How To Use section.