Miracle Dressing Sacral Prophylactic & Wound Kit and Six Pack
Please select the Individual Kit or the Six-pack.
$69.00 – $210.00
Miracle Dressing Sacral Prophylactic and Wound Kit
There are dozens of revolutionary patent-pending aspects of Miracle Dressing including pore design and distribution which allows removal of blood and exudate without ever changing the dressing by simply immersing it in water (like shower, bath or faucet). These specialized pores also allow the administration of topical medicinals (like Polysporin, Neosporin, etc). The Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off on its own after three weeks.
Miracle Dressing has been evolving since 2014. You can see details in the 650 patient “Experience of Wound Healing Using Miracle Dressing” by Eric A. Lewis, MD
- Miracle Dressing System Wound Care System (MDS) helps prevent pressure wounds from developing
- Avoids peripheral tissue damage
- Reinforces and protects skin from micro-tears
- Provides true barrier protection
- Improve tensile strength of skin
- Rejuvenate atrophic skin
- MDS eliminates daily dressing changes.
- Daily Dressing changes remove much of the healing tissue thus markedly slowing the healing process and causing irritation, inflammation and peripheral skin breakdown.
- Reduces pain and anxiety for both the patient and the caretaker
- Leaving the Miracle Dressing on for three weeks speeds the healing process in pressure wounds, burns, abrasions, avulsions, tears and bruises.
- The best dressing for 1st and 2nd and superficial 3rd degree burns
- Stabilizes bruised skin to minimize continued bruising and speeds the healing
- Improves the quality of the healing process, thus minimizes scarring
- Excellent for surgical closures
- Improves wound and surrounding skin quality to minimize probability of further breakdown
- Improves micro-vascular blood supply
- Improves collagen repair
- Protects the wound while keeping it open to air
- Maintains proper moisture balance
- Reduces costs of traditional wound care.
- Instead of “keeping the wound dry and changing the bandage every day,” which are the directions of most wound preparations, Miracle Dressing benefits from water contact. Water immersion (e.g. sponge rinsing, shower) cleans the wound. Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off after a minimum of three weeks when the wound is healed.
Miracle Dressing Wound Care System can be used for:
- Preventive care for bed sores
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 bed sores
- Spinal cord injury pressure sores – prophylactic, Stage 1, Stage 2
- Skin tears and cuts
- Abrasions and superficial avulsions
- Replacing external sutures after deep tissue closure
- Pre and Post-op care for all surgeries especially for cosmetic
- First, Second and superficial Third Degree Burns
- All bullous diseases especially Epidermolysis bullosa (EB), pemphigoid, pemphigus
- Bruises and preventive care to stop new bruises in atrophic vulnerable skin
How to Use
• Miracle Dressing (tape) in pre-cut strips. With water contact, the pore design allows cleaning of the wound including the removal of blood and exudate.
• Miracle of the Sea® Aloe Vera Gel with Natural Marine Extract™
• These are single use kits
Miracle Dressing is an FDA Class I medical device which has been shown to help prevent pressure injuries and heal pressure wounds. It is designed to stay in place for at least three weeks. The Miracle Dressing should not be removed prematurely.
1. Clean the wound with hydrogen peroxide or soap and water followed by rinsing with water.
2. Blot dry.
3a. Stage 1 and Stage 2 Pressure Wounds:
Apply agglutinant around the wound for a distance of at least 1” making sure to extend beyond the edges of where the Miracle Dressing will be placed
3b. Preventative Care:
Place the agglutinant over the vulnerable area, whether it is the coccyx or the sacrum
ALLOW TO DRY FOR TWO MINUTES.
4. Cut the Miracle Dressing to fit over the skin with agglutinant.
5. Pull on the small tab on the upper right corner of the MD paper backing to easily remove each Miracle Dressing strip from the backing before placing on skin.
If there is no longer a tab, remove Miracle Dressing (MD) from its backing by attaching a piece of Scotch Tape (or other tape) onto the corner skin-colored MD and lifting away from the backing.
6. Place the first Miracle Dressing strip over the lower half of the vulnerable skin. Place the next strip above the first strip, overlapping it by ½”.
7. Clean any excess peripheral agglutinant with alcohol on a gauze pad.
1. At least once or twice a day, immerse the Miracle Dressing with water (shower, saturated gauze or wash cloth compresses). If there is an abundance of oozing, more water compresses may be needed. Blot the Miracle Dressing dry after water immersion and then: Apply the enclosed Miracle of The Sea Aloe Vera Gel with 2% Natural Marine Extract – or your favorite humectant -after every water immersion or at least twice a day.
Using a Q-tip, drop just enough Aloe Vera Gel / humectant, onto the Miracle Dressing (depending on the size of the area to cover usually less than pea size) and allow it to be absorbed into the wound and the surrounding skin through the Miracle Dressing.
If you are also applying an antibiotic ointment use only after the Aloe Vera Gel. Please use this sparingly so as not to clog the Miracle Dressing’s pores. Use 1/8 of pea size – and only over the wound area.
2. A damp absorbent pad or gauze can be placed over the Miracle Dressing to collect excessive oozing. The drying action of this gauze will pull excess exudate away from the wound. If the wound is only oozing slightly, apply dry gauze only when needed to protect clothing or bedsheets.
3. Do not remove Miracle Dressing unless there is severe pain, redness and swelling. To remove, place a gauze soaked with isopropyl alcohol over the portion of the MD that is surrounding the wound for 5 minutes and carefully remove, starting from the edges.
Unopened kits can be stored flat.
Keep in temperature less than 75°f.
Can also be refrigerated but it is not necessary.
Precautions / Allergens
Do not use around the eyes or lips. Avoid contact with eyes either directly or indirectly from fingers.
The safety of Miracle of the Sea Aloe Vera Gel with Natural Marine Extract has not been determined in patients with seafood allergies. Stop using if you experience an allergic reaction.
The stamp is applied with an FDA approved ink (American Marking 1250).
Miracle Dressing™ is a § 880.5240 medical device and an exempted
class I device as defined in 21 CFR Parts 862-8928 and is manufactured in an FDA registered establishment in compliance therein.
Miracle Dressing™ is being protected by one or more pending or issued patents.