Miracle Dressing Wrap Roll Wound Care System Kit – Variable
Each Kit contains the following:
- 2″ x 60″ Miracle Dressing Roll on Dispenser
- Bottle of Agglutinant with Natural Marine Extract™
Individual Kits: If you add a quantity of 2 to the cart and you will receive 2 kits.
6-Pack: Each 6-Pack contains six (6) Kits. If you add a quantity of 2 to the cart and you will receive 12 kits (two six-packs).
$90.00 – $300.00
For 1st, 2nd and superficial 3rd degree burns; Epidermolysis bullosa (EB) and other bullous diseases; Extensive Bruising
Miracle Dressing Wrap Roll Wound Care System Kit
There are dozens of revolutionary patent-pending aspects of Miracle Dressing including pore design and distribution which allows removal of blood and exudate without ever changing the dressing by simply immersing it in water (like shower, bath or faucet). These specialized pores also allow the administration of topical medicinals (like Polysporin, Neosporin, etc). The Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off on its own after three weeks.
Miracle Dressing has been evolving since 2014. You can see details in the 650 patient “Experience of Wound Healing Using Miracle Dressing” by Eric A. Lewis, MD
- Miracle Dressing System Wound Care System (MDS™) helps prevent pressure wounds from developing
- Avoids peripheral tissue damage
- Reinforces and protects skin from micro-tears
- Provides true barrier protection
- Improve tensile strength of skin
- Rejuvenate atrophic skin
- MDS eliminates daily dressing changes.
- Daily Dressing changes remove much of the healing tissue thus markedly slowing the healing process and causing irritation, inflammation and peripheral skin breakdown.
- Reduces pain and anxiety for both the patient and the caretaker
- Leaving the Miracle Dressing on for three weeks speeds the healing process in pressure wounds, burns, abrasions, avulsions, tears and bruises.
- The best dressing for 1st and 2nd and superficial 3rd degree burns
- Stabilizes bruised skin to minimize continued bruising and speeds the healing
- Improves the quality of the healing process, thus minimizes scarring
- Excellent for surgical closures
- Improves wound and surrounding skin quality to minimize probability of further breakdown
- Improves micro-vascular blood supply
- Improves collagen repair
- Protects the wound while keeping it open to air
- Maintains proper moisture balance
- Reduces costs of traditional wound care.
- Instead of “keeping the wound dry and changing the bandage every day,” which are the directions of most wound preparations, Miracle Dressing benefits from water contact. Water immersion (e.g. sponge rinsing, shower) cleans the wound and delivers marine extracts to the wound without changing the dressing. Miracle Dressing is designed to fall off after a minimum of three weeks when the wound is healed.
Miracle Dressing Wrap Roll Wound Care System is recommended as the Miracle Dressing product choice for:
- First, Second and Superficial Third Degree Burns
- All bullous diseases especially Epidermolysis bullosa (EB), pemphigoid, pemphigus
- Extensive Bruises and preventive care to stop new bruises in atrophic vulnerable skin
How to Use
Miracle Dressing Wrap Roll Wound Care System Kit
• Miracle Dressing™ on an easy-to-use dispenser. With water contact, the pore design allows removal of blood and exudate from the wound and dissolve the time release of Agglutinant with Marine Extract™ (AME™) crystals. (Note that tape adheres only in combination with AME.)
• Agglutinant with Marine Extract™ (AME)
Directions for Use
This medical device is designed to stay in place for a minimum of three weeks. AME need not be reapplied during this period, nor should the Miracle Dressing™ be removed prematurely.
1. Clean the treatment area with hydrogen peroxide on a gauze (reposition any torn tissue back over the wound).
2. Pat dry with a gauze pad.
3. Using a cotton swab, place AME over and around the wound and spread over the affected area and at least 2” beyond and ALLOW TO DRY FOR TWO MINUTES.
4. Cut the dressing to 1” larger than the affected area and apply. If the area is wider than the dressing, overlap the tape by 1/2” to cover the affected area and the surrounding skin margin.
5. Important: Rinse with water through Miracle Dressing once or twice a day.
6. Miracle Dressing – applied after AME – is designed to adhere to the wound for at least three weeks, allowing
complete healing before it falls off on its own.
Precautions / Allergens
Do not use around the eyes or lips. Avoid contact with eyes either directly or indirectly from fingers.
Stop using if you experience an allergic reaction.
The base of superficial ulcers must be clean of necrotic tissue before placing AME and Miracle Dressing.
Important: The safety of this product has not been determined in patients with seafood allergies.
Miracle Dressing™ is a § 880.5240 medical device and an exempted class I device as defined in 21 CFR Parts 862-8928 and is manufactured in an FDA registered establishment in compliance therein.
Miracle Dressing and AME are both protected by one or more pending or issued patents.
For videos regarding placement and cleaning of Miracle Dressing, please see videos in our How To Use section.